STDMA Touring Tips is a tailored consultancy package aimed at dance artists and companies of all artistic persuasions and at all stages of development. The aim is to provide support and encouragement to tour bookers with through a no-nonsense approach which de-mystifies the process and provides tips and information based on practical experience. Whether you are fresh to tour booking, thinking of developing your circuit, or simply want to check you’re up to speed, these are some of the things I would hope to help you with:
- Constructing a realistic marketing plan
- Developing a confident sales pitch
- Creating an impact with promotional material
- Being proficient in follow up, negotiation and contracts
- Making the most of your opportunities and existing contacts
- Getting up to date information on who is booking dance
You can choose to buy the service as a one-off consultation, as regular monthly coaching sessions, or as help as and when you need it. Either way, you receive up to date information on who is booking dance and the best ways to approach them.
The service begins this autumn. To get in touch for an informal discussion about your requirements email email@example.com or call 07757 654790.